How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It is now simple as «Stay in bed until you see the sun !» This new version of the GRO-CLOCK uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. The GRO-CLOCK has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual «stars to sun» countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun !
- Works in any North American electrical outlet
- Includes fun bed time story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday / weekend or night-time / day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation with optional audible alarm feature
- Recommended use: 2 years old or more
A good night sleep for your children means a good night sleep for you too. No wonder why GRO-CLOCK is so popular...